Article: Astrological remedies to control your students when teaching on zoom / online.
Astrologer Saurav Goswami
As parents does this situation give you sleepless nights? Is your child putting in the right amount of effort but still success eludes him/her? Is your child just not able to concentrate?
-: Here are some solutions that can come in handy and help you see the light of the day :-
- If your child is just not able to concentrate and is distracted all the time, put up green curtains in his/her study room. Ask his/her to pray to Goddess Saraswati before sitting to study and to recite Maa Saraswati Beej Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswati-ya Namaha) 21 times. Preferably have Goddess Saraswati’s photo installed in the room where the child studies.
- On a Thursday, offer five different kinds of sweets to the Peepal tree along with two pieces of green cardamom. Do this for three consecutive Thursdays.
- To improve concentration and memorization, have your child wear a small square piece of copper in a chain.
- Combine Roli, Sugar, and Rose petals in a copper container and offer it to the Sun Lord. Also make some donations in red on this very day. Donate two matchboxes and have food without salt on Sunday.
- To improve memory, have your child take one teaspoon of tulsi juice (basil leaves juice) with honey every morning after breakfast.
- Teach your child the powerful and very beneficial Gayatri Mantra and have him/her recite the same 21 times in a day along with ‘Om’ chanting.
- Sometimes, due to some afflictions on Planet Mercury, the child is not able to study uninterrupted. To overcome this problem, offer green moong seeds, durva, and a few green cardamom seeds in a green cloth in any Lord Ganesh temple. Pray to Lord Ganesh to bless the child with wisdom and intelligence.
- In the kid’s room, have the bed placed in the southwest corner and when the child sleeps ensure that his/her head is facing the east or south direction.
- Always keep the furniture a few inches away from the wall in the kid’s room. This will ensure a free movement of the positive energy.
- The study desk should be placed in such a manner that the child faces east, north, or northeast while studying.